- This event has passed.
Asset Protection for Iowa Seniors Workshop in Bettendorf
October 18 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Join Attorney Richard Roller for this FREE informative and interactive workshop at the Bettendorf Library.
At this event, you will discover:
- What is the difference between a will and a trust?
- The different types of powers of attorney and how to use them.
- How to protect yourself and your assets from long term care (nursing home) costs.
- How you can use trusts and avoid probate.
- The different types of trusts available and how to use them to your advantage.
- What is Elder Law?
- How does all of this affect Iowa seniors?
- And so much more…
To register, click here: https://pearson-bollman-law.bambiz.net/bettendorf-event
For more information on this workshop, email Hollie@pearsonbollmanlaw.com or call 563-355-8345!