« All Events
Asset Protection for Iowa Seniors Workshop in Marion
October 18 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm Free
Join Attorney William Schwickerath for this FREE informative and interactive workshop at the Lowe Park Hickory Room, 4500 N. 10th Street in Marion, Iowa.
At this event, you will discover:
- What is the difference between a will and a trust?
- The different types of powers of attorney and how to use them.
- How to protect yourself and your assets from long term care (nursing home) costs.
- How you can use trusts and avoid probate.
- The different types of trusts available and how to use them to your advantage.
- What is Elder Law?
- How does all of this affect Iowa seniors?
- And so much more…
Click here to register for this free event! https://pearson-bollman-law.bambiz.net/marion-event